A Big Thank You To Our Supporters
It was a busy year for the WildAid team.
- Hong Kong will phase out its elephant ivory trade
- WildAid expanded its marine program in Africa, S. America and China
- More international auction houses are no longer selling rhino horn
- China reinstated its ban on the medical use of tiger bone and rhino horn
- WildAid welcomed Danai Gurira, Bryce Dallas Howard and Kung Fu Panda
We appreciate your commitment to protecting wildlife and fragile marine ecosystems. On behalf of WildAid, we thank our partners and communities in the field for their dedication and sacrifices on the front lines. We also thank you: our subscribers, donors, and contributors. Your support is critical to our work.
Wildlife trafficking is a multi-billion dollar criminal industry
Driven by demand in expanding economies, the illegal trade in wildlife products threatens the survival of endangered species. WildAid’s programs persuade consumers to stop buying illicit products like ivory, rhino horn and shark fin soup. We also work with leaders, partners and communities to protect marine reserves, reduce climate change impacts, and increase support for conservation.View Programs