Like you, we care deeply about the future of this planet and the 8.7 million species who call it home.
Like you, we know that action must be taken now, while there is still time to give wildlife a fighting chance. This is what WildAid exists to do—protect the wild and their habitat on land and at sea—by inspiring people worldwide to change.
We invite you to get involved, take action, and donate to WildAid this Giving Tuesday.
Here are just 7 ways your gift gives wildlife a fighting chance:
1. Strengthens enforcement of 250 marine protected areas to safeguard 8,500+ vulnerable species of ocean life worldwide.
2. Reduces carbon emissions on the scale of a nation-state to protect wildlife from the growing threats of climate change.
3. Preserves 30% of Africa’s lion population by expanding protection across Tanzania.
4. Decreases the trade in elephant ivory, rhino horn, tiger parts, and sea turtle products across the world.
5. Cuts consumption of endangered pangolins by 50% across the nation of Cameroon.
6. Safeguards endangered shark populations by decreasing consumption of traditional shark fin soup in China and Thailand by 30%.
7. Protects vulnerable ocean habitats like coral reefs and mangrove forests that can absorb up to 4x more carbon dioxide than any forest on land.
Check out how we’ll do this work together in the coming year:
Want to feel 100% confident we’ll put your donation to use cost-effectively? Charity Navigator has awarded WildAid the highest possible 4-star rating since 2016, and this year we achieved a score of 100 for financial efficiency!
With your help, WildAid can motivate millions of people worldwide to take action that protects wildlife at risk. But we can’t do it alone. Join us and let’s give wildlife a fighting chance.
P.S. Donate today and any contribution you make will be DOUBLED in impact by a matching gift!
Stay in touch and get the latest WildAid updates.SIGN UP
WildAid is a non-profit organization with a mission to protect wildlife from illegal trade and other imminent threats. While most wildlife conservation groups focus on protecting animals from poaching, WildAid primarily works to reduce global consumption of wildlife products such as elephant ivory, rhino horn and shark fin soup. With an unrivaled portfolio of celebrity ambassadors and a global network of media partners, WildAid leverages more than $308 million in annual pro-bono media support with a simple message: When the Buying Stops, the Killing Can Too.
Journalists on deadline may email email@example.com