Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: January 10, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.wildaid.org website (the “Service”) operated by WildAid (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. This Terms & Conditions agreement is licensed by TermsFeed to WildAid.
Unless indicated otherwise, all files and information contained in the Service are copyright by WildAid, and may not be broadcast, duplicated, copied, modified or adapted in any way without our written permission. Our Content, as found within our Service, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
WildAid respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the Service, please provide the following information in writing to WildAid ‘s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) for further detail):
1. a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
5. a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that any content or materials you posted, uploaded or Submitted to the Service, that were subsequently removed from the Service, or to which access was disabled, were improperly removed or disabled, please provide the following Counter-Notification to WildAid’s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g) for further detail):
1. your physical or electronic signature.
2. a description of the materials that have been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
WildAid’s Copyright Agent can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by WildAid.
WildAid has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that WildAid shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.